We are looking for a skilled and reliable Gardener with good Horticultural knowledge to join our team. The candidate must be physically fit, flexible and have excellent customer service skills.
- Horticulture qualification – NVQ 2+ Horticulture or RHS level 2+ Or excellent relevant experience.
- Full driving licence essential (Driving Vans)
- Demonstrable skill in managing annuals, perennials, shrubs, etc.
- Previous experience in identifying plant pest/diseases and rectifying.
- Experience in using handheld tools and gardening machinery
- Ability to plan work and foresee gardening needs as they arise
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Must have good knowledge of using apps on a smart phone (Parking , Workflow, Note Taking)
- Must Be Reliable and Punctual
- Must have great communication skills
Main Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Preparing the work van with all necessary consumables and tools when required (Bags, Fuel, Tools, Materials, Plants, Compost etc.)
- Collecting and Returning Keys (When required)
- Driving to and from properties and delivering outstanding Gardening + Customer service to clients.
- Using Garden Machinery (Trimmers, Hedge Cutters, Jet-wash etc.)
- Using Hand tools and going onto Ladders
- Maintaining a great professional relationship with clients and Up-Selling other services where possible
- Maintaining a good record of requirements and client priorities in our online database (done by note taking and office staff)
- Keeping track of time and work schedule using Mobile App
- Being proactive in the garden
- Having great time management skills
- Being Flexible in terms of working hours, some days are longer some are shorter.
- Full-time, Permanent
- £36,550.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company car
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Mask Wearing
- Are you local to or able to easily get to SM5 1RT every morning ?
- General Gardening: 3 years (required)
- Horticulture Practice: 3 years (required)
- Clean Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
- In person